23.10.09

Snow

It is coming out of the sky, both the real stuff and the other stuff. Eldo snowmaking dept fired up for the first night of the season last night.... Tic Toc

Commutathon is still on.

Made it home Wed night down a sloppy Sugarloaf rd on the LHT. Cold and damp, the whole world was frosted white. Had to hop in the shower the second I got home to warm up.

Thurs was a clear cold day and the Hwood Jav got the call. Blasted it right down Boulder Canyon. Almost like a rest day, but still a good 45 minute big ring ride.

Soulcraft brought me up this morning, making it day five for the week on bike number five. Planning to head down Gold Hill rd, or maybe down some Forest Service roads to make it route number five for the week as well.

With winter getting ready to slam to door on some of my great rides, there is no time to waste.

Only picutre I took this week was Monday morning. This is the Gun before I destroyed the rear wheel in a pothole. It is resting for the winter now since I down't have any Campy rear wheels that work...

No comments: