28.10.09

Snow daze

Rolled out of Eldo at 3:30 on Tuesday with snow flying.

Hopped into the singletrack near the Ned HS to rip it one last time for the year.

Great to get in there before winter locks it down.


If I went back today I would need snowshoes rather than a bike, a foot already and it is still coming down.


It is dumping in Boulder too, hope it keeps coming down. The UCI cx weekend will be prime for some superfan action if a foot of snow hangs around. Might need to dig out the superfan boots, it would be a shame to lose the Belgian mud off them, but that is what they are for.

4 comments:

Bicycle Hellfire Machine said...

You should look at the camera once in a while and smile.

Saw the snow coming down on the news. I need to get a job so I can take some PTO!!!!

otree said...

On Saturday, when I was lost...

I sort of looked at the camera
and sort of smiled
or winced

Bicycle Hellfire Machine said...

kind of like that smile on the face of Christopher McCandless (Into the Wild) sitting outside his bus in the Alaska wild.

otree said...

I don't eat the berries...