28.8.09

Falling

Feels like fall, low 40s in Ned this am. No colors like above yet, but there will be.

Quick stop at singletracks coffee and then up the hill on the Soulcraft. Cool air, sun shining, perfect morning. The gear felt big, but it always does going up the shelf.

Last night took a nice little detour on the road bike; 1k down to Ned, north and up 1k past Ward to Overland Ranch rd then down 4k thru Jamestown and out to 36. Great 2 hour commute, not much coasting along, made good use of the 53 x 11&12.

With the cool air, the mind wanders to winter, watched Hand Cut last night. Soon...

I have plans to grind up some gravel on the way home and over the weekend. Tough to beat time spent in 4 mile canyon, Switz Trail, and Gold Hill Rd. I just might earn myself a piece of pie.

1 comment:

fc said...

Did I ever tell you how much I envy you?