24.6.09

5am

Never like to hear the alarm at 5am...

But today is this.

So I was up early to do this...

Not the real route since there was some sweet singletrack along Mag that doesn't get put on a map...

For the special day I wore my sleeveless Swobo beer mug jersey (zipper all the way up all the way up the mtn) along my winter shoe covers just to keep Thorny wondering how hot my feet are and how bad they must stink.

Made a quick stop at Singletracks Coffee Shop in Ned for some food and drink. Ran into a crew of people riding to Boulder for the day.

This is for Psmurf, he likes to keep track of what Young G$ is up to.

This picture is from when he was just red # 7 pup and he lived north of Fort Collins, near the Wyoming border. Now he kicks it in The Republic and goes by George aka Young Geezy, G Money, G pup, G$...

No comments: