20.11.08

Stage 1

Well, I survived stage one of the Tour de Otree. And after 3 or 4 days I can even sort of think again, as well as normal anyway. Big thanks to Psmurf for use of the Bloody 1x1, nothing like the use of a bike and lock, dried blood included...

Hwood and crew put on a great show in Billy's park. EZ and James put on a T Brown style show on the ss cx bikes. I learned that superfans like to drink Patron more than racers. There are some pictures from the weekend, but Thorny has the best one up so that is that.

The lifts will be on here soon, even though the weather has been warm and there is not much snow....

These guys are in The Republic right now doing what they do. I haven't seen them, but I did see one of their sweet sprinter van's. Wonder if they need a Huey approved driver to rally one of those??

Stage 2 of my tour is still up in the air, it will happen, just not sure how or when.

Enough links, time to go ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gmsb